The Colosseum of Rome, Rome, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.890251, 12.492373.
Undoubtedly, the Colosseum is one of the main attractions and historic monuments of Rome, Italy. It is an amphitheater constructed in the 80 AD (under the rule of Titus), made of stones and concrete. The Colosseum is under protection of UNESCO as the World's Heritage Site and is considered one of the wonders of the world.
Map of The Colosseum of Rome, Rome, Italy
The Colosseum of Rome, Rome, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The Colosseum of Rome, Rome, Italy is 41.890251, and the longitude is 12.492373. The Colosseum of Rome, Rome, Italy is located at Italy country in the Historical Sites place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 53' 24.9036'' N and 12° 29' 32.5428'' E.
The Colosseum of Rome, Rome, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 53' 24.9036'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 29' 32.5428'' E|
Coordinates of The Colosseum of Rome, Rome, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Historical Sites in Italy
Also check out these related Historical Sites.
- Vulci, Montalto di Castro VT, Italy (42.424114, 11.631095)
- Baths of Caracalla, Rome, RM, Italy (41.879040, 12.492439)
- Hadrian's Villa, Tivoli, RM, Italy (41.942802, 12.774399)
- Circus Maximus, Rome, RM, Italy (41.886131, 12.485133)
- Spanish Steps, Rome, RM, Italy (41.905991, 12.482775)
- Pantheon, Rome, RM, Italy (41.898609, 12.476873)
- Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy (41.900932, 12.483313)
- Roman Forum, Rome, RM, Italy (41.892464, 12.485325)
- Coliseum, Rome, RM, Italy (41.890209, 12.492231)
- The Colosseum of Rome, Rome, Italy (41.890251, 12.492373)