The Hague, The Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.078663, 4.288788.
The third largest city in the Netherlands, Hague has the population around 0.5 million people. It is a wonderful coastal city, with many parks and avenues, monuments and modern tall buildings, great beaches and water sports facilities. Not many people know that the Dutch Parliament and the Supreme Court are located in the Hague.
Where is The Hague, The Netherlands on Map?
Road map of The Hague, The Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of The Hague, The Netherlands
The Hague, The Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The Hague, The Netherlands is 52.078663, and the longitude is 4.288788. The Hague, The Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 4' 43.1868'' N and 4° 17' 19.6368'' E.
The Hague, The Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 4' 43.1868'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 17' 19.6368'' E|
Coordinates of The Hague, The Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Netherlands
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gouda, South Holland, the Netherlands (52.011112, 4.711111)
- Delfzijl, Groningen, Netherlands (53.331028, 6.924460)
- Maastricht, Netherlands (50.851368, 5.690973)
- Lelystad, Flevoland, Netherlands (52.518536, 5.471422)
- Amsterdam, the Netherlands (52.371807, 4.896029)
- Emmen, Drenthe, the Nederlands (52.785805, 6.897585)
- Waalwijk, Netherlands (51.687897, 5.057482)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (52.377956, 4.897070)
- Zaandam, Netherlands (52.442039, 4.829199)
- Leiden, Netherlands (52.160114, 4.497010)