The National Gallery, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.508972, -0.128794.
The National Gallery is an art gallery located at Trafalgar Square, Charing Cross, London, UK. Established in 1824, the gallery houses the national collection of European paintings. Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Titian, Vincent van Gogh, Piero della Francesca, Diego Velázquez, Jan van Eyck, Sebastiano del Piombo, Sandro Botticelli, Hans Holbein the Younger, Pieter Bruegel the Elder, Johannes Vermeer, Georges Seurat, John Constable, J. M. W. Turner, are among the artists represented in the gallery. Sainsbury Wing (officially known as Sainsbury Wing at the National Gallery), designed by architects Robert Venturi and Denise Scott Brown was added to the building in 1991. It has a postmodernist style, and houses the collection of Renaissance paintings. Nearby attractions include National Portrait Gallery, Trafalgar Square, National Gallery Shop, Leicester Square, and The Fourth Plinth.
Where is The National Gallery, London, UK on Map?
Road map of The National Gallery, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of The National Gallery, London, UK
The National Gallery, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The National Gallery, London, UK is 51.508972, and the longitude is -0.128794. The National Gallery, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Museums place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 32.2992'' N and 0° 7' 43.6584'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 32.2992'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 7' 43.6584'' W|
Coordinates of The National Gallery, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Museums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Museums.
- Beamish, the Living Museum of the North, UK (54.881958, -1.659737)
- The National Gallery, London, UK (51.508972, -0.128794)
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh, UK (55.950859, -3.227564)
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery, Edinburgh, the UK (55.955418, -3.193583)
- Scottish National Gallery, Edinburg, Scotland, the UK (55.950901, -3.195661)
- National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh, the UK (55.946945, -3.190000)
- British Museum, London, the UK (51.518757, -0.126168)
- Victoria and Albert Museum, Knightsbridge, London, UK (51.496639, -0.172180)