Thompson, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.774559, -97.108864.
A part of Grand Forks county, Thompson is a small settlement in the eastern North Dakota, north USA. Thompson is one of the southern neighborhoods of Grand Forks and a town near Interstate 29. It was established in 1880s as a small community near the newly built railroad. In contrast to the other similar towns in the area, Thompson wasn't developing really fast, and the peak of its growth was actually at the beginning of the current century, when its population exceeded one thousand people. Today, the number of residents of the town is below 980 people, which is about 300 families and 330 households. There are very good schools and a number of great places to eat in Thompson.
Map of Thompson, ND, USA
Thompson, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Thompson, ND, USA is 47.774559, and the longitude is -97.108864. Thompson, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 46' 28.4124'' N and 97° 6' 31.9104'' W.
Thompson, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 46' 28.4124'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 6' 31.9104'' W|
Coordinates of Thompson, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)