Newark, Ohio, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.058121, -82.416664.
Newark is a large town situated in central Ohio, about 30 miles east of the city of Columbus. It is a beautiful town nested near the Licking River. The town is a home to about 50,000 people and the community is much involved in business and commerce. There are offices of a few large corporations like Longaberger, Kaiser Aluminum, Holophane, Owens Corning Fiberglass, State Farm Insurance, Dow Chemical Company, and a few others. Newark is a transportation spot and a center of education of regional importance, with the campus of Ohio State University located there. Local tourist attractions and landmarks include Blackhand Gorge State Nature Preserve, National Heisey Glass Museum, Dawes Arboretum, Newark Earthworks Park, the Observatory Mound, and others.
Map of Newark, Ohio, USA
Newark, Ohio, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Newark, Ohio, USA is 40.058121, and the longitude is -82.416664. Newark, Ohio, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 3' 29.2356'' N and 82° 24' 59.9904'' W.
Newark, Ohio, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 3' 29.2356'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 24' 59.9904'' W|
Coordinates of Newark, Ohio, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)