Utrecht, The Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.092876, 5.104480.
Utrecht is one of the most populous and the largest cities in the Netherlands, and it is the capital of the same name province of the country. The population of Utrecht is about 330,000 people. The city hosts numerous festivals and celebrations, theater and art-related shows and exhibitions. One of the oldest cities in the country, Utrecht is proud of its architecture, specific cuisine and numerous entertainment establishments.
Where is Utrecht, The Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Utrecht, The Netherlands shows where is the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Utrecht, The Netherlands
Utrecht, The Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Utrecht, The Netherlands is 52.092876, and the longitude is 5.104480. Utrecht, The Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 5' 34.3536'' N and 5° 6' 16.1280'' E.
Utrecht, The Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 5' 34.3536'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 6' 16.1280'' E|
Coordinates of Utrecht, The Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Netherlands
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gouda, South Holland, the Netherlands (52.011112, 4.711111)
- Delfzijl, Groningen, Netherlands (53.331028, 6.924460)
- Maastricht, Netherlands (50.851368, 5.690973)
- Lelystad, Flevoland, Netherlands (52.518536, 5.471422)
- Amsterdam, the Netherlands (52.371807, 4.896029)
- Emmen, Drenthe, the Nederlands (52.785805, 6.897585)
- Waalwijk, Netherlands (51.687897, 5.057482)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (52.377956, 4.897070)
- Zaandam, Netherlands (52.442039, 4.829199)
- Leiden, Netherlands (52.160114, 4.497010)