Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.038963, 7.909470.
Uyo is the capital of Akwa Ibom which is the second-largest oil-producing state in the country and located in southeastern Nigeria. It is a famous recreation center and has a total area of 140 sq miles. The residents mainly speak the Ibibio language that is the native language of the people living in Akwa Ibom State. The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is in the heart of Uyo. The town is very accessible by road, and there is an international airport too. Victor Attah International Airport is the primary airport in the region and situated 20 miles southeast of Uyo.
The main attractions of the city include local parks, green zones, hotels, restaurants, recreation areas like Ibeno Beach, Lé Meridien Ibom Hotel and Golf Resort, Ibom Connection, Ibom Plaza, Godswill Obot Akpabio International Stadium, Unity Park, The Amalgamation House, National Museum of Colonial History, Presbyterian Church, Kilimanjaro Restaurant, and so on. Uyo has a large roman-catholic community and a good number of religious establishments.
Where is Uyo, Nigeria on Map?
Road map of Uyo, Nigeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Uyo, Nigeria
Uyo, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Uyo, Nigeria is 5.038963, and the longitude is 7.909470. Uyo, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 2' 20.2668'' N and 7° 54' 34.0920'' E.
Uyo, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 2' 20.2668'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 54' 34.0920'' E|
Coordinates of Uyo, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nigeria
Also check out these related Towns.
- Guyuk, Adamava, Nigeria (9.905556, 11.928333)
- Michika, Adamawa, Nigeria (10.616667, 13.383333)
- Isolu, Abeukuta, Nigeria (7.210566, 3.446048)
- Ogheghe, Nigeria (6.423591, 5.565483)
- Nanka, Anambra, Nigeria (6.049026, 7.065957)
- Ekwulobia, Anambra, Nigeria (6.024628, 7.079426)
- Ibeshe, Ofin, Nigeria (6.553522, 3.474840)
- Eputu Town, Nigeria (6.475430, 3.719394)
- Ila Orangun, Osun, Nigeria (8.019116, 4.901962)
- Imota, Lagos, Nigeria (6.663608, 3.669929)