Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.448032, 6.980226.
Val-d'Isère is a small community and a resort located in the highlands of the Alps in south eastern France, located just a few miles from the border between France and Italy. It is a very popular resort for skiing and snowboarding, as well as the venue for a few professional championships including World Championships for skiing. There is a video game named after the resort, and it is a popular place in the related culture.
Where is Val-d'Isère, France on Map?
Road map of Val-d'Isère, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Val-d'Isère, France
Val-d'Isère, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Val-d'Isère, France is 45.448032, and the longitude is 6.980226. Val-d'Isère, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 26' 52.9152'' N and 6° 58' 48.8136'' E.
|DMS Lat||45° 26' 52.9152'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 58' 48.8136'' E|
Coordinates of Val-d'Isère, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)