Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.641521, 7.009186.
Located in the neighborhood of Cannes and Nice, Valbonne is a small community with the population close to 13,000 people. It is a part of very heavily populated coastal area of southern France, very close to the border with Italy. The town has a few historic points of interest, but it is rather an old commercial community, with a great number of small trade and small business companies offering a variety of goods to the tourists who travel from Spain to all other south European countries.
Where is Valbonne, France on Map?
Road map of Valbonne, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Valbonne, France
Valbonne, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Valbonne, France is 43.641521, and the longitude is 7.009186. Valbonne, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 38' 29.4756'' N and 7° 0' 33.0696'' E.
|DMS Lat||43° 38' 29.4756'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 0' 33.0696'' E|
Coordinates of Valbonne, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)