Van Buren Charter Township, MI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.221622, -83.485153.
Van Buren Charter Township is a small town in Michigan, with the population approaching 30,000 people, located to the south of Canton and Westland cities. It is nested near Bellevile Lake and is a known commercial center near US Route 94. The town is also located near Willow Run airport, the second largest airport in the area.
Map of Van Buren Charter Township, MI, USA
Van Buren Charter Township, MI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Van Buren Charter Township, MI, USA is 42.221622, and the longitude is -83.485153. Van Buren Charter Township, MI, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 13' 17.8392'' N and 83° 29' 6.5508'' W.
Van Buren Charter Township, MI, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 13' 17.8392'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 29' 6.5508'' W|
Coordinates of Van Buren Charter Township, MI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)