Mandan, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.826660, -100.889580.
Mandan is quite a large town in central North Dakota, northern USA, situated 3 miles west of Bismarck, on the opposite bank of the Missouri River. With the population close to 24,000 people, Mandan is a part of the joint metropolitan area, with the total number of residents approaching 100,000 people. The town was established in the early 1880s and named after one of the native local tribes. The area is favorable for all kinds of activities, from farming to commerce, so the population of Mandan has been firmly increasing all the years. Today it is an important transportation center which can be reached by Interstate 94 and Interstate 194. In addition to agriculture, the town's economy is based on energy production, manufacturing, trade, and software development.
Map of Mandan, ND, USA
Mandan, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mandan, ND, USA is 46.826660, and the longitude is -100.889580. Mandan, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 49' 35.9760'' N and 100° 53' 22.4880'' W.
Mandan, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 49' 35.9760'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 53' 22.4880'' W|
Coordinates of Mandan, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)