Vorkuta, Komi Republic, Russia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 67.496780, 64.060638.
One of the interesting northern old settlements, Vorkuta is a small city and the largest community of the Komi Republic of Russia. It is famous as a miners city, with the population exceeding 115 thousand people. Located behind the Arctic Circle, Vorkuta is the fourth largest city in this northern hat of the planet, so there are such events as polar day and polar night that can be observed in this city. Geographically, Vorkuta is considered to be the easternmost settlement of European continent.
Where is Vorkuta, Komi Republic, Russia on Map?
Road map of Vorkuta, Komi Republic, Russia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Vorkuta, Komi Republic, Russia
Vorkuta, Komi Republic, Russia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vorkuta, Komi Republic, Russia is 67.496780, and the longitude is 64.060638. Vorkuta, Komi Republic, Russia is located at Russia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 67° 29' 48.4080'' N and 64° 3' 38.2968'' E.
|DMS Lat||67° 29' 48.4080'' N|
|DMS Long||64° 3' 38.2968'' E|
Coordinates of Vorkuta, Komi Republic, Russia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Russia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Perm, Perm Krai, Russia (58.000000, 56.316666)
- Ufa, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia (54.733334, 56.000000)
- Rostov on Don, Rostov Province, Russia (47.233334, 39.700001)
- Omsk, Omsk Province, Russia (54.983334, 73.366669)
- Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia (55.796391, 49.108891)
- Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Province, Russia (56.833332, 60.583332)
- St Petersburg, Russia (59.937500, 30.308611)
- Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia (58.200348, 68.256332)
- Berdsk, Novosibirsk Province, Russia (54.766323, 83.086037)
- Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Province, Russia (54.715424, 20.509207)