Washburn, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.288967, -101.028923.
Washburn is a small town and the seat of McLean county situated in central North Dakota, northern USA, right on the banks of the Missouri River. It is a small community established in the early 1880s during the times when the first railroad was being built there. The name of the town was given in order to commemorate the life of Cadwallader Washburn, a general and a businessman who established mill companies. Washburn is situated near Highway 83 and is a small commercial town, with the current population close to 1200 people, or about 370 families. The town is a home to North Dakota Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, a special organization which is dealing with the heritage and traditions of the Mandan people.
Where is Washburn, ND, USA on Map?
Road map of Washburn, ND, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Washburn, ND, USA
Washburn, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Washburn, ND, USA is 47.288967, and the longitude is -101.028923. Washburn, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 17' 20.2812'' N and 101° 1' 44.1228'' W.
|DMS Lat||47° 17' 20.2812'' N|
|DMS Long||101° 1' 44.1228'' W|
Coordinates of Washburn, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)