Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.871311, 96.199379.
Yangon is a 5-million city and a former capital of Myanmar (Burma). It is a key historic and cultural center of the country which has at the same time quite a simple and archaic infrastructure. The city is famous with its unique tourist attractions (mainly local tropical parks and temples) and vivid cultural life.
Map of Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) is 16.871311, and the longitude is 96.199379. Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) is located at Myanmar (Burma) country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 52' 16.7196'' N and 96° 11' 57.7644'' E.
Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 52' 16.7196'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 11' 57.7644'' E|
Coordinates of Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Myanmar (Burma)
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sittwe, Rakhine State, Myanmar (20.144444, 92.896942)
- Hpa An, Hlaing Bwe Tsp, Kayin, Myanmar (16.875061, 97.632339)
- Mayangone, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) (16.868876, 96.150604)
- Ahlone, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) (16.782883, 96.128845)
- Thanlyin, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) (16.765852, 96.251495)
- Meiktila, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) (20.876802, 95.856987)
- Myeik, Myanmar (Burma) (12.449316, 98.627014)
- Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) (21.954510, 96.093292)
- Mongton, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (20.292068, 98.894180)
- Hmawbi, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (17.136160, 96.009705)