Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.954510, 96.093292.
Mandalay is the second larges and the former capital city of Myanmar (Burma), with the population close to one and a quarter million people. It is located in the central part of the upper country and is principal economic, industrial, transportation, and educational center. Recently, the city suffers from increasing number of immigrants from south China. Mandalay is known for great colleges, universities, as well as plenty of new modern hospitals opened recently in the central part of the city.
Map of Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) is 21.954510, and the longitude is 96.093292. Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) is located at Myanmar (Burma) country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 57' 16.2360'' N and 96° 5' 35.8512'' E.
Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 57' 16.2360'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 5' 35.8512'' E|
Coordinates of Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Myanmar (Burma)
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sittwe, Rakhine State, Myanmar (20.144444, 92.896942)
- Hpa An, Hlaing Bwe Tsp, Kayin, Myanmar (16.875061, 97.632339)
- Mayangone, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) (16.868876, 96.150604)
- Ahlone, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) (16.782883, 96.128845)
- Thanlyin, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) (16.765852, 96.251495)
- Meiktila, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) (20.876802, 95.856987)
- Myeik, Myanmar (Burma) (12.449316, 98.627014)
- Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) (21.954510, 96.093292)
- Mongton, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (20.292068, 98.894180)
- Hmawbi, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (17.136160, 96.009705)