Hpa An, Hlaing Bwe Tsp, Kayin, Myanmar
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.875061, 97.632339.
Hpa An is a city in Hlaing Bwe district, and the capital of the state of Kayin in southern Burma. It can be found about 42 miles east of Thanton city and is a 420-thousand resident city on the Thanlyin River. There are three universities and a number of colleges, including the specialized ones in the city. The most of the population are Buddhists, with some portion of Christian, Anglicans, and Baptists. There are a few museums in the city, as well as a few very good trails for hiking and climbing.
Map of Hpa An, Hlaing Bwe Tsp, Kayin, Myanmar
Hpa An, Hlaing Bwe Tsp, Kayin, Myanmar Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hpa An, Hlaing Bwe Tsp, Kayin, Myanmar is 16.875061, and the longitude is 97.632339. Hpa An, Hlaing Bwe Tsp, Kayin, Myanmar is located at Myanmar (Burma) country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 52' 30.2196'' N and 97° 37' 56.4204'' E.
Hpa An, Hlaing Bwe Tsp, Kayin, Myanmar Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 52' 30.2196'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 37' 56.4204'' E|
Coordinates of Hpa An, Hlaing Bwe Tsp, Kayin, Myanmar is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Myanmar (Burma)
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sittwe, Rakhine State, Myanmar (20.144444, 92.896942)
- Hpa An, Hlaing Bwe Tsp, Kayin, Myanmar (16.875061, 97.632339)
- Mayangone, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) (16.868876, 96.150604)
- Ahlone, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) (16.782883, 96.128845)
- Thanlyin, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) (16.765852, 96.251495)
- Meiktila, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) (20.876802, 95.856987)
- Myeik, Myanmar (Burma) (12.449316, 98.627014)
- Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) (21.954510, 96.093292)
- Mongton, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (20.292068, 98.894180)
- Hmawbi, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (17.136160, 96.009705)