A Coruña, A Coruña, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.362343, -8.411540.
A Coruña is a large coastal city in northwestern Spain, located in the very northwestern corner of the country, in the province of Galicia. There are about 250,000 people living in the town, and it is a large historic area, with plenty of old monuments and historic signs preserved since the times of the Roman empire. It is one of the richest areas in the country, taking incomes from services, textile industry and tourism.
Where is A Coruña, A Coruña, Spain on Map?
Road map of A Coruña, A Coruña, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of A Coruña, A Coruña, Spain
A Coruña, A Coruña, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of A Coruña, A Coruña, Spain is 43.362343, and the longitude is -8.411540. A Coruña, A Coruña, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 21' 44.4348'' N and 8° 24' 41.5440'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 21' 44.4348'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 24' 41.5440'' W|
Coordinates of A Coruña, A Coruña, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)
No comments written yet.