Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.633713, -3.167394.
Guadalajara is a city in the region of Castilla–La Mancha, situated in the very central part of Spain. It is situated about 40 miles north east of Madrid, and is a home to about 80,000 people. The city was established in the Roman times and initially named Arriaca. It is believed that the current name of the city is derived from an Arabic expression meaning "The Valley of Stones". Since the mid 19th century the city has been the capital of the same name province, and it has been an important industrial, business, transport, cultural, and social life center of the region. There is a hge number of old bridges, castles, palaces, churches, etc in the city, even despite the fact of the city being substantially damaged during the Peninsular wars in the 19th century. It is a really nice and interesting place to visit.
Where is Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain on Map?
Road map of Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain
Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain is 40.633713, and the longitude is -3.167394. Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 38' 1.3668'' N and 3° 10' 2.6184'' W.
Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 38' 1.3668'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 10' 2.6184'' W|
Coordinates of Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)