Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.856667, -4.024444.
Toledo is a city in the region of Castile–La Mancha, which is in central Spain. The city is the capital of the same name province and a home to almost 85,000 people. Toledo is mentioned in the historical documents dated by the 1st century BC, as a beautiful small settlement on the banks of the Tagus river. There are plenty of the finest examples of the old Roman architecture preserved in the modern day's Toledo. The city is known as the "Imperial City" and the cultural capital of the region, which is a home city to plenty of Spanish writers, artists, actors, etc. Toledo is an industrial spot known for producing textiles, knives, iron, ceramics and glass, toothpaste and other medical products. The city is a venue for numerous traditional local festivals and celebrations.
Where is Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain on Map?
Road map of Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain
Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain is 39.856667, and the longitude is -4.024444. Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 51' 24.0012'' N and 4° 1' 27.9984'' W.
Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 51' 24.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 1' 27.9984'' W|
Coordinates of Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)