Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.016666, -4.533333.
Palencia is an old and really beautiful city situated in the part of the country known as Tierra de Campos, which is in central Spain. Established in about 2nd century BC, the city has been developing first as a farmers' community, and then as a center of manufacturing, services, education, transport, and tourism. The city of Palencia is primarily famous for its large statue of Jesus, known as Cristo del Ortego, which is the 4th largest statue of Christ in the world. Besides, the city is filled with beautiful examples of the Medieval architecture, which includes old churches, cathedrals, theaters, governmental buildings, etc. The city's cathedral is known for its beauty and original architectural decisions. The population of the city is close to 80,000 people.
Where is Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain on Map?
Road map of Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain
Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain is 42.016666, and the longitude is -4.533333. Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 0' 59.9976'' N and 4° 31' 59.9988'' W.
Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 0' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 31' 59.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)