Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.427755, -9.598107.
Situated on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, Agadir is one of the main cities of Morocco, its cultural, economic, educational, and tourist center. It is the capital of Agadir Province and is one of the main ports of the country. It is believed that it was established in the 12th century and has been developing as a center of commerce and transportation. Historically, the city was ruled by a number of nations including Spain, Portugal, Ottomans, French, and many more. Modern Agadir has about a dozen of districts and a few ports including a large cargo port. There is a large university and three big modern academies in Agadir. The city is a resort and there are many great beaches that can be found in the neighborhoods of the city.
Where is Agadir, Morocco on Map?
Road map of Agadir, Morocco shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Agadir, Morocco
Agadir, Morocco Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Agadir, Morocco is 30.427755, and the longitude is -9.598107. Agadir, Morocco is located at Morocco country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 25' 39.9180'' N and 9° 35' 53.1852'' W.
|DMS Lat||30° 25' 39.9180'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 35' 53.1852'' W|
Coordinates of Agadir, Morocco is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Morocco
Also check out these related Cities.
- Rabat, Rabat-Salé-Kénitra, Morocco (34.020882, -6.841650)
- Agadir, Morocco (30.427755, -9.598107)
- Tiznit, Souss-Massa, Morocco (29.696901, -9.733198)
- Tinghir, High Atlas, Morocco (31.520464, -5.530234)
- Essaouira, Marrakesh-Safi, Morocco (31.506327, -9.754354)
- Berrechid, Casablanka - Settat, Morocco (33.351177, -7.577820)
- Casablanca, Morocco (33.589886, -7.603869)
- Oujda, Morocco (34.689404, -1.912823)
- Marrakesh, Morocco (31.628674, -7.992047)
- Laayoune, Morocco (27.125286, -13.162500)