Al Qatif, Saudi Arabia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.565191, 49.996376.
Al Qatif (القطيف) is one of the largest and oldest cities in the eastern part of Saudi Arabia, located 26 kilometers north of the city of Dammam. Al Qatif is a principal urban center with plenty of districts and social amenities. It has a historic old downtown area and plenty of small satellite towns. Al Qatif was the most important port in Eastern Arabia. There are also many historical landmarks and structures in the city, such as Tarout's Castle, Abu Loza's Bath, Qal'at al-Qatif, and so on. King Fahd International Airport is situated about 30 kilometers from the city's center.
Where is Al Qatif, Saudi Arabia on Map?
Road map of Al Qatif, Saudi Arabia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Al Qatif, Saudi Arabia
Al Qatif, Saudi Arabia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Al Qatif, Saudi Arabia is 26.565191, and the longitude is 49.996376. Al Qatif, Saudi Arabia is located at Saudi Arabia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 33' 54.6876'' N and 49° 59' 46.9536'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 33' 54.6876'' N|
|DMS Long||49° 59' 46.9536'' E|
Coordinates of Al Qatif, Saudi Arabia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Saudi Arabia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (21.492500, 39.177570)
- Khamis Mushait, Asir, Saudi Arabia (18.329384, 42.759365)
- Harmah, Central Region, Saudi Arabia (25.994478, 45.318161)
- Unayzah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia (26.094088, 43.973454)
- Taif, Mecca, Saudi Arabia (21.437273, 40.512714)
- Sakaka, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia (29.953894, 40.197044)
- Arar, Saudi Arabia (30.983334, 41.016666)
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia (24.186848, 38.026428)
- Hail, Saudi Arabia (27.523647, 41.696632)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (24.774265, 46.738586)