Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.186848, 38.026428.
Yanbu is a large city in eastern Saudi Arabia, located to the north of Jeddah, on the shores of the Red Sea. The population of the city is close to 200,000 people, and it is a point of interest for all who interested in some monuments of Al-Nakhal and Al-Balad historic epochs. It is also an economically developing city since recently there were a few quite large oil deposits discovered in a close proximity to the city's shores.
Map of Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
Yanbu, Saudi Arabia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yanbu, Saudi Arabia is 24.186848, and the longitude is 38.026428. Yanbu, Saudi Arabia is located at Saudi Arabia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 11' 12.6528'' N and 38° 1' 35.1408'' E.
Yanbu, Saudi Arabia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 11' 12.6528'' N|
|DMS Long||38° 1' 35.1408'' E|
Coordinates of Yanbu, Saudi Arabia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Saudi Arabia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jeddah, Tihamah, Saudi Arabia (21.543333, 39.172779)
- Khamis Mushait, Asir, Saudi Arabia (18.329384, 42.759365)
- Harmah, Central Region, Saudi Arabia (25.994478, 45.318161)
- Unayzah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia (26.094088, 43.973454)
- Industrial city 1, Dammam, Saudi Arabia (26.396790, 50.140400)
- Taif, Mecca, Saudi Arabia (21.437273, 40.512714)
- Sakaka, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia (29.953894, 40.197044)
- Arar, Saudi Arabia (30.983334, 41.016666)
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia (24.186848, 38.026428)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (24.774265, 46.738586)