Sakaka, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.953894, 40.197044.
Sakaka, or Sakakah, is a city in the province of Al Jawf, northern Saudi Arabia. Despite being located right near the An Nafud desert, the area around the city is very rich in water, and there are olive and palm tree gardens surrounding the city. Sakakah is an old city, with a great deal of historic monuments like Mard Castle, Omar Mosque, etc. The population of the city is close to 250,000 people.
Map of Sakaka, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia
Sakaka, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sakaka, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia is 29.953894, and the longitude is 40.197044. Sakaka, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia is located at Saudi Arabia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 57' 14.0184'' N and 40° 11' 49.3584'' E.
Sakaka, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 57' 14.0184'' N|
|DMS Long||40° 11' 49.3584'' E|
Coordinates of Sakaka, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Saudi Arabia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jeddah, Tihamah, Saudi Arabia (21.543333, 39.172779)
- Khamis Mushait, Asir, Saudi Arabia (18.329384, 42.759365)
- Harmah, Central Region, Saudi Arabia (25.994478, 45.318161)
- Unayzah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia (26.094088, 43.973454)
- Industrial city 1, Dammam, Saudi Arabia (26.396790, 50.140400)
- Taif, Mecca, Saudi Arabia (21.437273, 40.512714)
- Sakaka, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia (29.953894, 40.197044)
- Arar, Saudi Arabia (30.983334, 41.016666)
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia (24.186848, 38.026428)
- Hail, Saudi Arabia (27.523647, 41.696632)