Hail, Saudi Arabia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.523647, 41.696632.
Hail, or Hayil, is a large city in central Saudi Arabia, the capital of the same name province. It has the population estimated to be close to 360,000 people. It is a local center of agriculture and especially wheat production, with dates and other fruits being also cultivated extensively. The city is also famous as a home for a large university, founded by King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals organization.
Where is Hail, Saudi Arabia on Map?
Road map of Hail, Saudi Arabia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hail, Saudi Arabia
Hail, Saudi Arabia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hail, Saudi Arabia is 27.523647, and the longitude is 41.696632. Hail, Saudi Arabia is located at Saudi Arabia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 31' 25.1292'' N and 41° 41' 47.8752'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 31' 25.1292'' N|
|DMS Long||41° 41' 47.8752'' E|
Coordinates of Hail, Saudi Arabia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Saudi Arabia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (21.492500, 39.177570)
- Khamis Mushait, Asir, Saudi Arabia (18.329384, 42.759365)
- Harmah, Central Region, Saudi Arabia (25.994478, 45.318161)
- Unayzah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia (26.094088, 43.973454)
- Taif, Mecca, Saudi Arabia (21.437273, 40.512714)
- Sakaka, Al Jawf, Saudi Arabia (29.953894, 40.197044)
- Arar, Saudi Arabia (30.983334, 41.016666)
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia (24.186848, 38.026428)
- Hail, Saudi Arabia (27.523647, 41.696632)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (24.774265, 46.738586)