Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.205753, 29.924526.
Alexandria is the second largest city in Egypt, located on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea. Its population is estimated to approach to 4.5 million people. Founded centuries ago by Alexander the Greatest, Alexandria is a known historic center with a great number of monuments, museums, numerous religious and cultural points of interest. It is one of the busiest tourist centers of the country.
Map of Alexandria, Egypt
Alexandria, Egypt Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alexandria, Egypt is 31.205753, and the longitude is 29.924526. Alexandria, Egypt is located at Egypt country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 12' 20.7108'' N and 29° 55' 28.2936'' E.
Alexandria, Egypt Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 12' 20.7108'' N|
|DMS Long||29° 55' 28.2936'' E|
Coordinates of Alexandria, Egypt is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Egypt
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sohag, Sohag Governorate, Egypt (26.549999, 31.700001)
- Shubra El Kheima, Qalyubia, Egypt (30.128611, 31.242222)
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt (30.033333, 31.233334)
- Sherbeen, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt (31.192560, 31.520460)
- 6th of October City, Giza Governorate, Egypt (29.952654, 30.921919)
- Asyut, Assiut Governorate, Egypt (27.180134, 31.189283)
- Mansoura, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt (31.037933, 31.381523)
- Manqarish, Nazlet Abou Selim, Bani Sweif, Beni Suef Governorate, Egypt (29.088413, 31.119085)
- Sheikh Zayed City, Giza Governorate, Egypt (30.056021, 30.976639)
- Damietta, Damietta Governorate, Egypt (31.417540, 31.814444)