Mansoura, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.037933, 31.381523.
Mansoura is a large city in northern Egypt and the capital city of Dakahlia Governorate, located in the valley of the Nile River delta, to the north from Cairo. The city was founded in the 13th century by a historic the Ayyubid dynasty of Emperors as their main residential location. Today, there are over 0.5 million people living in Mansoura. The city is most famous with its large airbase considered to be one of the best areas for military training in Egypt.
Where is Mansoura, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt on Map?
Road map of Mansoura, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mansoura, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt
Mansoura, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mansoura, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt is 31.037933, and the longitude is 31.381523. Mansoura, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt is located at Egypt country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 2' 16.5588'' N and 31° 22' 53.4828'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 2' 16.5588'' N|
|DMS Long||31° 22' 53.4828'' E|
Coordinates of Mansoura, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Egypt
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sohag, Sohag Governorate, Egypt (26.549999, 31.700001)
- Shubra El Kheima, Qalyubia, Egypt (30.128611, 31.242222)
- Cairo, Egypt (30.033333, 31.233334)
- Sherbeen, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt (31.192560, 31.520460)
- 6th of October City, Giza Governorate, Egypt (29.952654, 30.921919)
- Asyut, Assiut Governorate, Egypt (27.180134, 31.189283)
- Mansoura, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt (31.037933, 31.381523)
- Manqarish, Nazlet Abou Selim, Bani Sweif, Beni Suef Governorate, Egypt (29.088413, 31.119085)
- Sheikh Zayed City, Giza Governorate, Egypt (30.056021, 30.976639)
- Damietta, Damietta Governorate, Egypt (31.417540, 31.814444)