Sherbeen, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.192560, 31.520460.
Sherbeen is a small city in Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt, situated near the Damietta Branch River, about 70 miles northeast from the city of Mansoura. The population of Sherbeen is about 170,000 people, and most of those are traditional local farmers since the area is one of the most fruitful in the country. There are a few large modern hospitals and shopping centers in the city, as well as a large railway station.
Where is Sherbeen, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt on Map?
Road map of Sherbeen, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sherbeen, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt
Sherbeen, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sherbeen, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt is 31.192560, and the longitude is 31.520460. Sherbeen, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt is located at Egypt country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 11' 33.2160'' N and 31° 31' 13.6560'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 11' 33.2160'' N|
|DMS Long||31° 31' 13.6560'' E|
Coordinates of Sherbeen, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Egypt
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sohag, Sohag Governorate, Egypt (26.549999, 31.700001)
- Shubra El Kheima, Qalyubia, Egypt (30.128611, 31.242222)
- Cairo, Egypt (30.033333, 31.233334)
- Sherbeen, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt (31.192560, 31.520460)
- 6th of October City, Giza Governorate, Egypt (29.952654, 30.921919)
- Asyut, Assiut Governorate, Egypt (27.180134, 31.189283)
- Mansoura, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt (31.037933, 31.381523)
- Manqarish, Nazlet Abou Selim, Bani Sweif, Beni Suef Governorate, Egypt (29.088413, 31.119085)
- Sheikh Zayed City, Giza Governorate, Egypt (30.056021, 30.976639)
- Damietta, Damietta Governorate, Egypt (31.417540, 31.814444)