Rheinturm, Dusseldorf, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.217941, 6.761680.
Rheinturm, or Rhine Tower, is a tall concrete telecommunnication tower, which can be found at Stromstraße 20, in the central part of Düsseldorf city in western Germany. The tower was constructed and opened in 1980s, and it was just 234 meters tall, with a large observation area and a small restaurant on the very top of the tower. However, in 2004, a tall antenna was installed to the top of the tower, making the whole construction be over 340 meters tall.
Where is Rheinturm, Dusseldorf, Germany on Map?
Road map of Rheinturm, Dusseldorf, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rheinturm, Dusseldorf, Germany
Rheinturm, Dusseldorf, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rheinturm, Dusseldorf, Germany is 51.217941, and the longitude is 6.761680. Rheinturm, Dusseldorf, Germany is located at Germany country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 13' 4.5876'' N and 6° 45' 42.0480'' E.
Rheinturm, Dusseldorf, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 13' 4.5876'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 45' 42.0480'' E|
Coordinates of Rheinturm, Dusseldorf, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in Germany
Also check out these related Towers.
- Holstein Tower, Sierksdorf, Germany (54.074089, 10.779130)
- Scream (Heide Park), Soltau, Germany (53.027111, 9.878511)
- Bremerhaven Radar Tower, Bremerhaven, Germany (53.538406, 8.580290)
- Brocken Transmitter, Weringerode, Germany (51.800194, 10.614367)
- Großer Inselsberg, Thuringia, Germany (50.851246, 10.465513)
- Hohenstadt Transmission Tower, Hohenstadt, Germany (48.549782, 9.670841)
- Jakobsberg Telecommunication Tower, Germany (52.240753, 8.944976)
- Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany (53.110493, 8.858183)
- Funkturm Berlin, Berlin, Germany (52.505032, 13.278189)
- Hünenburg Telecommunication Tower, Germany (52.014660, 8.473570)