Ankara, Ankara Province, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.925533, 32.866287.
Ankara is the capital of Ankara Province and the capital of Turkey. It is located in the central part of the country, Central Anatolia, and the population of the city is about 5 million people. It is a political and business center of the country, with a great number of official and trade company workers living in the city. There are a few attractions in the city including the Ataturk Mausoleum, the Kocatepe Mosque, and so on.
Map of Ankara, Ankara Province, Turkey
Ankara, Ankara Province, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ankara, Ankara Province, Turkey is 39.925533, and the longitude is 32.866287. Ankara, Ankara Province, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 55' 31.9188'' N and 32° 51' 58.6332'' E.
Ankara, Ankara Province, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 55' 31.9188'' N|
|DMS Long||32° 51' 58.6332'' E|
Coordinates of Ankara, Ankara Province, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)