Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.917534, 38.392654.
Giresun is a small coastal city and the capital of the same name province in northern Turkey. It is a historic port on the Black Sea, situated about 100 miles west of Trabzon and about 75 miles east of Ordu city. Giresun is a tourist destination, with a few landmarks preserved from the Ancient Greece and Byzantine times. It is a home to about 100,000 people, and is famous with its seafood, hazelnuts, and manganese mines.
Where is Giresun, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Giresun, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Giresun, Turkey
Giresun, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Giresun, Turkey is 40.917534, and the longitude is 38.392654. Giresun, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 55' 3.1224'' N and 38° 23' 33.5544'' E.
|DMS Lat||40° 55' 3.1224'' N|
|DMS Long||38° 23' 33.5544'' E|
Coordinates of Giresun, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)