Bad Radkersburg, Austria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.688679, 15.990256.
Bad Radkersburg is a very small town located in Austria in a quiet densely populated metropolitan zone near the border with Slovenia. The population of the town is about 13 hundred people. The town is one of the oldest local settlements known also as a hometown of Leopold Vietoris, a famous Austrial scientist and mathematician.
Where is Bad Radkersburg, Austria on Map?
Road map of Bad Radkersburg, Austria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bad Radkersburg, Austria
Bad Radkersburg, Austria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bad Radkersburg, Austria is 46.688679, and the longitude is 15.990256. Bad Radkersburg, Austria is located at Austria country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 41' 19.2444'' N and 15° 59' 24.9216'' E.
|DMS Lat||46° 41' 19.2444'' N|
|DMS Long||15° 59' 24.9216'' E|
Coordinates of Bad Radkersburg, Austria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Austria
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mondsee, Vöcklabruck, Austria (47.856667, 13.351667)
- Wattens, Tyrol, Austria (47.294640, 11.586556)
- Alpbach, Tyrol, Austria (47.399094, 11.943168)
- Kühtai Saddle, Silz, Austria (47.213917, 11.016144)
- Pörtschach am Wörthersee, Wörthersee, Austria (46.636551, 14.139443)
- Kleinarl, Saltzburg, Austria (47.275269, 13.319443)
- Klosterneuburg, Austria (48.309868, 16.323772)
- Herz Jesu Kirche, Graz, Austria (47.069355, 15.455328)
- Reutte, Tyrol, Austria (47.488789, 10.718650)
- Engerwitzdorf, Austria (48.344322, 14.442712)