Zell am See, Austria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.323521, 12.796850.
Zell am See is a resort town and the capital of the same name district in central Austria. It is located in the corridor between the two main part of the Kitzbühel Alps and is a famous recreation-type resort. There are plenty of small hotels, camping areas and excellent skiing facilities located at the territory of the town and in the neighboring area.
Where is Zell am See, Austria on Map?
Road map of Zell am See, Austria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Zell am See, Austria
Zell am See, Austria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Zell am See, Austria is 47.323521, and the longitude is 12.796850. Zell am See, Austria is located at Austria country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 19' 24.6756'' N and 12° 47' 48.6600'' E.
|DMS Lat||47° 19' 24.6756'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 47' 48.6600'' E|
Coordinates of Zell am See, Austria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Austria
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mondsee, Vöcklabruck, Austria (47.856667, 13.351667)
- Wattens, Tyrol, Austria (47.294640, 11.586556)
- Alpbach, Tyrol, Austria (47.399094, 11.943168)
- Kühtai Saddle, Silz, Austria (47.213917, 11.016144)
- Pörtschach am Wörthersee, Wörthersee, Austria (46.636551, 14.139443)
- Kleinarl, Saltzburg, Austria (47.275269, 13.319443)
- Klosterneuburg, Austria (48.309868, 16.323772)
- Herz Jesu Kirche, Graz, Austria (47.069355, 15.455328)
- Reutte, Tyrol, Austria (47.488789, 10.718650)
- Engerwitzdorf, Austria (48.344322, 14.442712)