Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.475361, 8.306372.
Baden is a small town in the district of Baden, the canton of Aargau, Switzerland, located on the Limmat River and 24 kilometers northwest of Zürich. It is a known resort with plenty of mineral hot springs and other recreational facilities. In addition to that, the town offers plenty of spectacular views, historic architecture, a great variety of accommodation options, and a traditional rural setting. Local attractions include Schweizer Kindermuseum, Museum Langmatt, Esp Stadium, a large hiking area, and a lake shore swimming area.
Where is Baden, Switzerland on Map?
Road map of Baden, Switzerland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baden, Switzerland
Baden, Switzerland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baden, Switzerland is 47.475361, and the longitude is 8.306372. Baden, Switzerland is located at Switzerland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 28' 31.2996'' N and 8° 18' 22.9392'' E.
|DMS Lat||47° 28' 31.2996'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 18' 22.9392'' E|
Coordinates of Baden, Switzerland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Switzerland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Davos, Switzerland (46.802128, 9.833477)
- Stans, Nidwald, Switzerland (46.950001, 8.350000)
- Lauterbrunnen, Bern, Switzerland (46.599998, 7.900000)
- Interlaken, Bern, Switzerland (46.683334, 7.850000)
- Appenzell, Switzerland (47.331417, 9.408623)
- Rueun, Switzerland (46.778877, 9.150267)
- Montreux, Switzerland (46.431221, 6.910680)
- Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland (47.226624, 8.818437)
- Neuenhof, Aargau, Switzerland (47.449406, 8.327495)
- Risch-Rotkreuz, Switzerland (47.142071, 8.432456)