Neuenhof, Aargau, Switzerland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.449406, 8.327495.
A picturesque highland town of Neuenhof is a part of Aargau region in northern Switzerland, situated north east of the country's capital city area. The region is known as a resort, with amazing nature and plenty of small hotels, SPA, hiking trails, beautiful views, and crystal clear fresh air. It is easy to reach Neuenhof from the city of Baden by moving south along Highway 1.
Where is Neuenhof, Aargau, Switzerland on Map?
Road map of Neuenhof, Aargau, Switzerland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Neuenhof, Aargau, Switzerland
Neuenhof, Aargau, Switzerland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Neuenhof, Aargau, Switzerland is 47.449406, and the longitude is 8.327495. Neuenhof, Aargau, Switzerland is located at Switzerland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 26' 57.8616'' N and 8° 19' 38.9820'' E.
Neuenhof, Aargau, Switzerland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 26' 57.8616'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 19' 38.9820'' E|
Coordinates of Neuenhof, Aargau, Switzerland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Switzerland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stans, Nidwald, Switzerland (46.950001, 8.350000)
- Lauterbrunnen, Bern, Switzerland (46.599998, 7.900000)
- Interlaken, Bern, Switzerland (46.683334, 7.850000)
- Appenzell, Switzerland (47.331417, 9.408623)
- Rueun, Switzerland (46.778877, 9.150267)
- Montreux, Switzerland (46.431221, 6.910680)
- Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland (47.226624, 8.818437)
- Neuenhof, Aargau, Switzerland (47.449406, 8.327495)
- Risch-Rotkreuz, Switzerland (47.142071, 8.432456)
- Curio, Lugano, Switzerland (46.002205, 8.862772)