Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.431221, 6.910680.
Montreux is one of the most famous towns in Switzerland and a part of Riviera-Pays-d'Enhaut district. It is situated on the shores of Leman Lake, along with Lausane, and it is a home to about 35,000 people. The area is the westernmost part of the country famous as a resort and known for its amazing scenery. Montreux is a historic town, with plenty of landmarks and heritage sites like the local cathedrals, mansions, old buildings, etc. It is famous as the place where Freddie Mercury recorded his last songs before his passing away in 1991.
Map of Montreux, Switzerland
Montreux, Switzerland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Montreux, Switzerland is 46.431221, and the longitude is 6.910680. Montreux, Switzerland is located at Switzerland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 25' 52.3956'' N and 6° 54' 38.4480'' E.
Montreux, Switzerland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 25' 52.3956'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 54' 38.4480'' E|
Coordinates of Montreux, Switzerland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Switzerland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Appenzell, Switzerland (47.331417, 9.408623)
- Rueun, Switzerland (46.778877, 9.150267)
- Montreux, Switzerland (46.431221, 6.910680)
- Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland (47.226624, 8.818437)
- Neuenhof, Aargau, Switzerland (47.449406, 8.327495)
- Risch-Rotkreuz, Switzerland (47.142071, 8.432456)
- Curio, Lugano, Switzerland (46.002205, 8.862772)
- Rorschach, Switzerland (47.479073, 9.491640)
- Ardon, Switzerland (46.210014, 7.256719)
- Kloten, Switzerland (47.452663, 8.585241)