Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.616669, 63.316666.
Baikonur is an old town in southern Kazakhstan, located near the river of Syr Darya. It used to be known as Leninsk and played a role in the history of Soviet Union as the home for a large military base and an aeronautic base. Today, the town is an administrative unit of Kazakhstan, with about 35,000 residents.
Where is Baikonur, Kazakhstan on Map?
Road map of Baikonur, Kazakhstan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baikonur, Kazakhstan
Baikonur, Kazakhstan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baikonur, Kazakhstan is 45.616669, and the longitude is 63.316666. Baikonur, Kazakhstan is located at Kazakhstan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 37' 0.0084'' N and 63° 18' 59.9976'' E.
|DMS Lat||45° 37' 0.0084'' N|
|DMS Long||63° 18' 59.9976'' E|
Coordinates of Baikonur, Kazakhstan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Kazakhstan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Karabutak, North Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan (49.956287, 60.119926)
- Kapchagay, Kazakhstan (43.865486, 77.052910)
- Shymkent, Kazakhstan (42.340782, 69.596329)
- Khantau, Kazakhstan (44.229698, 73.795212)
- Baikonur, Kazakhstan (45.616669, 63.316666)
- Zharkent, Kazakhstan (44.163490, 79.998322)
- Togyzkent, Kazakhstan (43.931965, 70.390945)
- Grodikovo, Kazakhstan (42.820923, 71.492271)