Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.340782, 69.596329.
Shymkent (formerly known as Chimkent) is one of the larges cities in Kazakhstan and the capital city of a self-governing region of the country. Its population is close to 650,000 people and it is the city located 75 miles north of Tashkent, the capital city of the country. The main tourist attractions of the city include numerous natural parks, a historic mosque, Afghan War memorial, a few museums (archaeology museum, Stalin's repression museum, etc), and a few more landmarks.
Where is Shymkent, Kazakhstan on Map?
Road map of Shymkent, Kazakhstan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Shymkent, Kazakhstan
Shymkent, Kazakhstan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shymkent, Kazakhstan is 42.340782, and the longitude is 69.596329. Shymkent, Kazakhstan is located at Kazakhstan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 20' 26.8152'' N and 69° 35' 46.7844'' E.
|DMS Lat||42° 20' 26.8152'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 35' 46.7844'' E|
Coordinates of Shymkent, Kazakhstan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Kazakhstan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Karabutak, North Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan (49.956287, 60.119926)
- Kapchagay, Kazakhstan (43.865486, 77.052910)
- Shymkent, Kazakhstan (42.340782, 69.596329)
- Khantau, Kazakhstan (44.229698, 73.795212)
- Baikonur, Kazakhstan (45.616669, 63.316666)
- Zharkent, Kazakhstan (44.163490, 79.998322)
- Togyzkent, Kazakhstan (43.931965, 70.390945)
- Grodikovo, Kazakhstan (42.820923, 71.492271)