Karabutak, North Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.956287, 60.119926.
Karabutak is a small town and a part of North Kazakhstan region of Kazakhstan. It is situated not far away from the capital city of the country and can be reached by one of the national highways. Karabutak is an old town formed by a group of local travelers who were wondering around the area and decided to settle. At the beginning of the 20th century there were about 315 people living in Karabutak. Now, the population of the town is estimated to be close to 3,900 people. Karabutak is a part of Aktekebi district of the northern Kazakhstan.
Map of Karabutak, North Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan
Karabutak, North Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karabutak, North Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan is 49.956287, and the longitude is 60.119926. Karabutak, North Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan is located at Kazakhstan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 57' 22.6332'' N and 60° 7' 11.7336'' E.
Karabutak, North Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 57' 22.6332'' N|
|DMS Long||60° 7' 11.7336'' E|
Coordinates of Karabutak, North Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Kazakhstan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Karabutak, North Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan (49.956287, 60.119926)
- Kapchagay, Kazakhstan (43.865486, 77.052910)
- Shymkent, Kazakhstan (42.340782, 69.596329)
- Khantau, Kazakhstan (44.229698, 73.795212)
- Baikonur, Kazakhstan (45.616669, 63.316666)
- Zharkent, Kazakhstan (44.163490, 79.998322)
- Togyzkent, Kazakhstan (43.931965, 70.390945)
- Grodikovo, Kazakhstan (42.820923, 71.492271)