Bakhchysarai, the Crimea, Ukraine
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.746090, 33.861565.
Bakhchysarai is a beautiful small town and a tourist destination located in the inland part of the Crimea, Ukraine, about 35 miles southwest of Simferopol, the largest city of the peninsula. It is a traditional Crimean town, very famous with its historic palace, the Khan Palace, visited by hundreds of thousands of tourists every year. Besides, the area is known for its beautiful natural setting, with mountains and plenty of historic cave areas. The town is the place where one can taste the best examples of traditional Tatar cuisine.
Where is Bakhchysarai, the Crimea, Ukraine on Map?
Road map of Bakhchysarai, the Crimea, Ukraine shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bakhchysarai, the Crimea, Ukraine
Bakhchysarai, the Crimea, Ukraine Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bakhchysarai, the Crimea, Ukraine is 44.746090, and the longitude is 33.861565. Bakhchysarai, the Crimea, Ukraine is located at Ukraine country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 44' 45.9240'' N and 33° 51' 41.6340'' E.
|DMS Lat||44° 44' 45.9240'' N|
|DMS Long||33° 51' 41.6340'' E|
Coordinates of Bakhchysarai, the Crimea, Ukraine is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ukraine
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pripyat, Ukraine (51.406681, 30.046425)
- Bilhorod-Dnistrovs'kyi, Odessa Province, Ukraine (46.185452, 30.341492)
- Zatoka, Odesa Province, Ukraine (46.066254, 30.452837)
- Bakhchysarai, the Crimea, Ukraine (44.746090, 33.861565)
- Kremenets, Ternopil Province, Ukraine (50.107815, 25.727667)
- Bohodukhiv, Kharkiv Province, Ukraine (50.182175, 35.516052)
- Krasna Polyana, Donetsk Province, Ukraine (47.560902, 37.070015)
- Yahotyn, Kyiv Province, Ukraine (50.283272, 31.760954)
- Dubrovytsya, Rivne Province, Ukraine (51.570534, 26.565832)
- Man'kivka, Cherkas'ka Province, Ukraine (48.961666, 30.341944)