Krasna Polyana, Donetsk Province, Ukraine
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.560902, 37.070015.
Krasna Polyana is a beautiful small town in western Donetsk Province, eastern Ukrainem located near Mokry Yaly river. It was established in the end of the 18th century and used to be known as Nova Karakuma. Currently, there are about 45 hundred people living in the town. Recently, the town found itself right near the terrible events of the Donbass War, remaining a part of the Ukrainian soils, free from the rebel occupied parts of the Donbass.
Map of Krasna Polyana, Donetsk Province, Ukraine
Krasna Polyana, Donetsk Province, Ukraine Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Krasna Polyana, Donetsk Province, Ukraine is 47.560902, and the longitude is 37.070015. Krasna Polyana, Donetsk Province, Ukraine is located at Ukraine country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 33' 39.2472'' N and 37° 4' 12.0540'' E.
Krasna Polyana, Donetsk Province, Ukraine elevation is 136 meters height, that is equal to 446 feet.
Krasna Polyana, Donetsk Province, Ukraine Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 33' 39.2472'' N|
|DMS Long||37° 4' 12.0540'' E|
|Elevation (m)||136 m|
|Elevation (f)||446 feet|
Coordinates of Krasna Polyana, Donetsk Province, Ukraine is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ukraine
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kremenets, Ternopil Province, Ukraine (50.107815, 25.727667)
- Bohodukhiv, Kharkiv Province, Ukraine (50.182175, 35.516052)
- Krasna Polyana, Donetsk Province, Ukraine (47.560902, 37.070015)
- Yahotyn, Kyiv Province, Ukraine (50.283272, 31.760954)
- Dubrovytsya, Rivne Province, Ukraine (51.570534, 26.565832)
- Man'kivka, Cherkas'ka Province, Ukraine (48.961666, 30.341944)
- Stebnyk, Lviv Province, Ukraine (49.299999, 23.566668)
- Chornobyl, Kyiv Province, Ukraine (51.295418, 30.222702)