Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -6.905977, 107.613144.
Bandung, nicknamed the City of Flowers and Paris of Java, is a large city and the capital of West Java province, Indonesia, located 180 kilometers southeast of Jakarta. It was founded in 1810. The city is known for its tropical weather and beautiful scenery, colonial architecture, as well as its tea plantations and volcanoes. It is a key administrative and cultural center of the country, with plenty of points of interest, shopping malls, water parks, universities, and so on. Historical landmarks and points of interest in Bandung include Gedung Sate, Paris Van Java Mall, Metro Indah Mall, Alun-Alun Kota Bandung, Margacinta Park, Kiara Artha Park, Panghegar Waterboom, Sri Baduga Museum, and Al Jabbar Grand Mosque. The city is home to many educational institutions, such as Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia and Politeknik Negeri Bandung. Husein Sastranegara International Airport serves the area.
Where is Bandung, West Java, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Bandung, West Java, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bandung, West Java, Indonesia is -6.905977, and the longitude is 107.613144. Bandung, West Java, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 54' 21.5172'' S and 107° 36' 47.3184'' E.
|DMS Lat||6° 54' 21.5172'' S|
|DMS Long||107° 36' 47.3184'' E|
Coordinates of Bandung, West Java, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)
No comments written yet.