Barentsburg, Svalbard, Norway
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 78.065041, 14.214635.
Barentsburg is the second largest town in Svalbard, the island located to the north of Norway. It was named after a Russian traveler and explorer, Willem Barents, and there are about 500 people living in the town, with overwhelming majority of immigrants from Russia and Ukraine. The area is famous with abundance of nature resources, and local population is heavily involved in mining.
Where is Barentsburg, Svalbard, Norway on Map?
Road map of Barentsburg, Svalbard, Norway shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Barentsburg, Svalbard, Norway
Barentsburg, Svalbard, Norway Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Barentsburg, Svalbard, Norway is 78.065041, and the longitude is 14.214635. Barentsburg, Svalbard, Norway is located at Norway country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 78° 3' 54.1476'' N and 14° 12' 52.6860'' E.
|DMS Lat||78° 3' 54.1476'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 12' 52.6860'' E|
Coordinates of Barentsburg, Svalbard, Norway is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Norway
Also check out these related Towns.
- Lillesand, Aust-Agder, Norway (58.249500, 8.377200)
- Hellvik, Rogaland, Norway (58.478554, 5.877748)
- Olden, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway (61.835030, 6.806556)
- Askøy, Hordaland, Norway (60.484409, 5.188893)
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway (68.438499, 17.427261)
- Sirevåg, Rogaland, Norway (58.503872, 5.801892)
- Sandland, Finnmark, Norway (70.267319, 21.601418)
- Lærdal, Norway (61.100033, 7.472323)
- Forsand, Norway (58.903305, 6.104782)
- Ålesund, Norway (62.472229, 6.149482)