Lillesand, Aust-Agder, Norway
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 58.249500, 8.377200.
Lillesand is a small beautiful coastal town situated in the county of Aust-Agder, Norway. It is a small community located between the towns of Kristiansand and Grimstad. The settlement was established in the beginning of the 16th century near a wonderful natural harbor which is now one of the main local landmarks. Lillesand has been developing quite slowly and currently it is a small resort town, with the population close to 11 thousand people. In the middle of the last century the developing community merged with a few neighboring villages which helped the town to expand its limits and increase its population.
Map of Lillesand, Aust-Agder, Norway
Lillesand, Aust-Agder, Norway Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lillesand, Aust-Agder, Norway is 58.249500, and the longitude is 8.377200. Lillesand, Aust-Agder, Norway is located at Norway country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 58° 14' 58.2000'' N and 8° 22' 37.9200'' E.
Lillesand, Aust-Agder, Norway Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||58° 14' 58.2000'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 22' 37.9200'' E|
Coordinates of Lillesand, Aust-Agder, Norway is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Norway
Also check out these related Towns.
- Lillesand, Aust-Agder, Norway (58.249500, 8.377200)
- Hellvik, Rogaland, Norway (58.478554, 5.877748)
- Olden, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway (61.835030, 6.806556)
- Askøy, Hordaland, Norway (60.484409, 5.188893)
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway (68.438499, 17.427261)
- Sirevåg, Rogaland, Norway (58.503872, 5.801892)
- Sandland, Finnmark, Norway (70.267319, 21.601418)
- Lærdal, Norway (61.100033, 7.472323)
- Forsand, Norway (58.903305, 6.104782)
- Ålesund, Norway (62.472229, 6.149482)