Batam City, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 1.054507, 104.004120.
Batam Island is a free trade zone in Indonesia. Batam city is located in the province of Riau Islands and it is the largest city in the province. Batam is a mixture of natural and industrial zones, a part of the Indonesia–Malaysia–Thailand Growth Triangle. The residents mainly speak Indonesian. Malay, Batak, Minangkabau, Hokkien, Teochew, Javanese, Mandarin, and English are also used in the city. Trans Batam is the cheapest public transportation you can use in Batam. Hang Nadim International Airport is the main airport on the island. Batam has become a very popular destination for visitors from countries in Asia and Europe. There are plenty of points of interest and landmarks in Batam like the Botanical Garden Batam, Nirwana Beach, Tegar Putri Beach, Pantai Elyora, Pantai Viovio, Permata Beach, and many more. You can enjoy water sports, scuba diving, duty-free shopping, and visit the stilt houses in Tanjung Uma as well.
Where is Batam City, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Batam City, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Batam City, Indonesia
Batam City, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Batam City, Indonesia is 1.054507, and the longitude is 104.004120. Batam City, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 1° 3' 16.2252'' N and 104° 0' 14.8320'' E.
|DMS Lat||1° 3' 16.2252'' N|
|DMS Long||104° 0' 14.8320'' E|
Coordinates of Batam City, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)