Bayonne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.490002, -1.480000.
Bayonne is a small old town situated in the region of Nouvelle-Aquitaine, which is in the south westernmost part of France. It is a coastal town that can be found very close to the border between Spain and France. The town is pretty old and it used to be a much larger community, and even the capital city of a small local kingdom. Today's Bayonne is a part of the Agglomeration Côte Basque-Adour municipal area which also includes a few other towns. Bayonne is famous for its old bridges as the town is located on the banks of two rivers, the Adour and the Nive. Local culture is interesting and it can be a nice idea to visit the town and explore its landmarks, tourist attractions, lifestyle, and traditions.
Map of Bayonne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
Bayonne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bayonne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France is 43.490002, and the longitude is -1.480000. Bayonne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 29' 24.0072'' N and 1° 28' 48.0000'' W.
Bayonne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 29' 24.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 28' 48.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Bayonne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Raphaël, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.425201, 6.768400)
- Annemasse, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.195801, 6.236400)
- Creil, Hauts-de-France, France (49.258301, 2.483300)
- Agen, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (44.204899, 0.621200)
- Six-Fours-les-Plages, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.100899, 5.820000)
- Haguenau, the Grand Est, France (48.820000, 7.790000)
- Vitrolles, Bouches-du-Rhône, France (43.459999, 5.248600)
- Thonon-les-Bains, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.362701, 6.475000)
- Tremblay-en-France, the Île-de-France, France (48.950001, 2.572200)
- La Ciotat, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.176899, 5.608600)