Bear Butte State Park, Sturgis, SD, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.475296, -103.424309.
Bear Butte State Park is a small natural preserve situated at N Highway 79, 6 miles north east of the town of Sturgis, South Dakota, USA. The Park is spread around a small mount which was formed about 200,000 years ago. It is believed that there were plenty of settlements of indigenous Lakota and Cheyenne populations. The park is famous with its large number of buffaloes living there.
Where is Bear Butte State Park, Sturgis, SD, USA on Map?
Road map of Bear Butte State Park, Sturgis, SD, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bear Butte State Park, Sturgis, SD, USA
Bear Butte State Park, Sturgis, SD, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bear Butte State Park, Sturgis, SD, USA is 44.475296, and the longitude is -103.424309. Bear Butte State Park, Sturgis, SD, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 28' 31.0656'' N and 103° 25' 27.5124'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 28' 31.0656'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 25' 27.5124'' W|
Coordinates of Bear Butte State Park, Sturgis, SD, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument, Hawaii, the US (25.700001, -171.733337)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)