Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.075321, -109.196930.
Navajo Nation Reservation is a large reservation zone which stretches along the areas of New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah, in western USA. Its area is close to 27500 square miles and it is the largest area inhabited by indigenous population of the continent, in the amount of about 350,000 people. It is a self-governed territory which handles its economic, educational, social, and other problems by its own. The economy of the nation relies basically on natural resources and agriculture. There are very valuable natural resources like gas, oil, and even uranium. There are a few entertainment and recreation facilities in the area, including Shiprock Pinnacle, Monument Valley, Navajo Nation Tribal Memorial Park, Canyon De Chelly, and many others.
Where is Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA on Map?
Road map of Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA
Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA is 36.075321, and the longitude is -109.196930. Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 4' 31.1556'' N and 109° 11' 48.9480'' W.
|DMS Lat||36° 4' 31.1556'' N|
|DMS Long||109° 11' 48.9480'' W|
Coordinates of Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, CO, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)