Beleghata, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.567415, 88.392433.
Beleghata (বেলেঘাটা), also known as Beliaghata, is a neighborhood of Kolkata, West Bengal, eastern India. It is located about 4 kilometers east of Kolkata, 8 kilometers south of South Dumdum, and 10.5 kilometers south of Baranagar. Points of interest in the area include the Gandhi Bhavan museum, Siddheswari Hawker's Market, etc. Sealdah Station serves the neighborhood. There is a lake in Beleghata, and it is surrounded by a few parks and recreation facilities.
Where is Beleghata, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Beleghata, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Beleghata, West Bengal, India
Beleghata, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Beleghata, West Bengal, India is 22.567415, and the longitude is 88.392433. Beleghata, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Neighborhoods place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 34' 2.6940'' N and 88° 23' 32.7588'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 34' 2.6940'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 23' 32.7588'' E|
Coordinates of Beleghata, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Neighborhoods in India
Also check out these related Neighborhoods.
- Shakarpur, Delhi, India (28.627949, 77.278618)
- Adyar, Tamil Nadu, India (13.003387, 80.255043)
- Indiranagar, Karnataka, India (12.971891, 77.641151)
- Paharganj, Delhi, India (28.642361, 77.217110)
- Prabhadevi, Maharashtra, India (19.015831, 72.829391)
- Mavdi, Gujarat, India (22.259392, 70.777184)
- Koramangala, Bengaluru, India (12.934533, 77.626579)
- Asalpha, Maharashtra, India (19.102999, 72.894203)
- Gurgaon Rural, Haryana, India (28.486725, 77.012482)
- Whitefield, Karnataka, India (12.971389, 77.750130)