Berezniki, Perm province, Russia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.410412, 56.791721.
Berezniki is a small city with the population about 200,000 people, located near Ural Mountains in Central Russia, the province of Perm. The city was founded about 150 years ago near a large forest of birch trees, which reflected the name of the settlement. The area is famous with its soils rich in a variety of minerals, so the city is the mining capital of the area, with a few large mines and factories producing and processing potassium, magnesium, sodium, titanium, etc. The city is located near wonderful river of Kama.
Where is Berezniki, Perm province, Russia on Map?
Road map of Berezniki, Perm province, Russia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Berezniki, Perm province, Russia
Berezniki, Perm province, Russia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Berezniki, Perm province, Russia is 59.410412, and the longitude is 56.791721. Berezniki, Perm province, Russia is located at Russia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 24' 37.4832'' N and 56° 47' 30.1956'' E.
Berezniki, Perm province, Russia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||59° 24' 37.4832'' N|
|DMS Long||56° 47' 30.1956'' E|
Coordinates of Berezniki, Perm province, Russia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Russia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Perm, Perm Krai, Russia (58.000000, 56.316666)
- Ufa, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia (54.733334, 56.000000)
- Rostov on Don, Rostov Province, Russia (47.233334, 39.700001)
- Omsk, Omsk Province, Russia (54.983334, 73.366669)
- Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia (55.796391, 49.108891)
- Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Province, Russia (56.833332, 60.583332)
- St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia (59.937500, 30.308611)
- Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia (58.200348, 68.256332)
- Berdsk, Novosibirsk Province, Russia (54.766323, 83.086037)
- Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Province, Russia (54.715424, 20.509207)